Start with a plan
- If you have ever heard the saying: “If I had known that I wouldn’t have started from here”, this is the time to consider – Where are we now. This first step can mean the difference between success and failure, budget over runs, loss of business and loss of face.
- If you know where you are now and have taken all aspects of this into account, where do you want to be and by when. STOP – MISTAKE – where do you NEED to be given what resources.
- Where time and money are concerned, management monitors and controls will be an essential part of the mix. People who have their finger on the pulse without micro managing the output.
- Given that you have developed a forward plan, be prepared for things that change. These can be for the better or worse, both can have an impact on the outcome – you shouldn’t just look for things going wrong.
- Your people are integral to that plan. We provide you with the information you all need to make it a success.